Training & Certification Program
Why should you attend this training program?
There is a lot of pressure in the industry to become regulated, requiring mandated training and certification before providing lice removal services. Those that seek to be properly trained before charging for such services are well respected in the industry, as well as showing your families that you take this requirement serious and desire to provide them with the most effective service in the industry.
- You will become part of our network and as such will be included on our websites (licesolutions.org & shepherdinstitute.com), books, etc. as a trained, and certified, company in “The Shepherd Method™” of Strand-by-Strand Nit Removal.
- We encourage all of the trained individuals to refer families to other certified companies as well.
- Ms. Shepherd's book, Lice Advice “The Shepherd Method™ of Strand-by-Strand Nit Removal,” makes more families aware of the benefits of this effective treatment method. Trained and certified companies are listed in the Appendix of the book with each new run of books as well as upcoming digital version.
- Ms. Shepherd's newest book, Head Lice 101, is in its final edits and will include all newly certified companies in the appendix.
- Completion of class allows you to promote that you have been trained and are certified to use The Shepherd Method™ of Strand-by-Strand Nit Removal.
What does this training program provide?
- A weeklong intensive training program that includes, class work, business development and marketing, product usage, lab work, and extensive hands-on training.
- Training and Certification in The Shepherd Method™ of Strand-by-Strand Nit Removal. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of training.
- An instruction manual that you take with you that has the most current information on head lice to help you educate your clients. This guide will assist you as you strive to educate your staff and clients better.
- Private Facebook page for timely support and communication between Shepherd Certified sites.
- Annual continued education
- Ongoing support well past the week of training
- Small class sizes ensure one on one attention
I wanted to make sure I spent some time writing the testimonial so that I could adequately express my satisfaction with the training. Here it is below:
Our mission at Hair Force One Lice Removal Services is to help families resolve each case of head lice in an efficient and thorough manner using safe, non-toxic products. The comprehensive week-long training at Lice Solutions Resource Network, Inc. provided us with the most up-to-date information regarding lice, reliable product options, numerous hands-on training opportunities using The Shepherd Method as well as suggestions for developing a successful lice removal business. Every single person at LSRN/Nashville, from the technicians to the training staff to founder Katie Shepherd herself, was incredibly generous in sharing their knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend the training and certification course at LSRN to any business person interested in providing the most effective and proven lice removal technique to their community.
Please accept my heartfelt thanks for all that you and the LSRN staff did for us during training this week. I am returning to Southern California with a sure step and confidence in the process. I am proud to be able to identify myself CERTIFIED in THE SHEPHERD METHOD and I can’t wait to put the seal on my marketing materials!
Dyana Goldston, Owner
Mobile/In-home Lice Removal Services
As we go through our life’s journey, we are destined to meet people during moments in time, enabling us to recognize and realize our given purpose and to make a difference, unlocking the potential that is hidden inside of us. It can be described as the urge to fully complete a crossword puzzle that you come across.
Our experience of being comprehensively prepared and achieving certification training by a true mentor, remarkably meticulous, Katie Shepherd and your dedicated staff at the Shepherd Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida, USA via Lice Solutions, was nothing short of a wealth of knowledge and a skill mastered that will be engraved into our hearts and minds, a memorable moment, we are forever thankful.
As we continue on our journey we will be able to spread our wings and apply your method “The Shepherd Method™” in our daily routine, continuing to help educate, create awareness, treatment and by being part of further research, to assist all these precious individuals in the waiting, in need of our help. It is evident that with great determination goals can be met, but it is a conscientious decision that enables an individual to take the first step.
It is with gratitude in our hearts that you instilled direction, professionalism, confidence, motivation, inspiration and healing into our steps. The sense of achievement and accomplishment stretches farther than the distance between our Continents.
We salute you and your efforts in Lice Solutions!
Dated: 24th June 2016
Les Louse (Pty) Ltd, South Africa
Read the full press release about our first certified company in South Africa!